SOME POINTS TO UNCOVER:
The main point of the reading: What main point does the author aim to convey?
Review of the literature: What previous or concurrent work does the author present?
– List three. Summarize three key works presented in the literature
Need and purpose of the study: What is the issue or problem the author believes required investigation? What is the authors intent in the present work? Identify verbatim statements of need and purpose.
Methodology: How did the author collect data or gather resources
analyzed? How did the author analyze the data/resources?
Results: What results did the author find? Be specific.
Conclusion(s): What conclusion(s) does the author reach?
Advantages/Disadvantages: Cite strengths and weaknesses of the work. Assess the ideas and findings in terms of the issues and discussions in our texts and in our class discussions.
- Write a paper on how you are controlling substance abuse amongst adolescents.
- In what ways do they relate? Between: the technological theorists’ work and other approaches to early humanity’s biological/social evolution?
- Assess the ideas and findings in terms of the issues and discussions in our texts and in our class discussions.
- Write a paper on the Wind farms Impact on Society.
- Write a discussion paper on the Transgender, and what is gender.
- Explain the role of UN Security Council in the maintenance of international peace and security. 1. The essay must be no more (or less) than 3-pages in length
- Explain what is going on from a sociological perspective of paradigm explain why you chose this perspective/paradigm and how the media is demonstrating that.
- Based on the readings, does the US Army Futures Command enable the Army to defeat its peer adversaries?
- Write a paper on the American justice system is too stringent in their punishments of juveniles, as the mental, psychological, and sociological development of young adults is commonly not taken into account in ruling
- . Identify a cultural theme or value exemplified by the work or documented performance, and link this theme or value to the sociopolitical context in which this music was produced. Why is this theme or value of relevance to the production of this music?