is the lead on a project with a team of six other people. The project involves using an outside
vendor’s software. Without consulting Savannah,
Amber (a senior team member) sends a professional email to the vendor asking
for a change to the existing software.
The vendor responds to the entire team expressing concern over making
the requested change.
Use the professional scenarios provided above. Write a Block Business Letter (in the form of the posted example from Week 4) from the perspective of the company management. It should provide bad news and follow the guidelines outlined in Chapter 7: Delivering Bad-News Messages in BCOM7 (pages 110-128).
The message should take the block business letter form from the posted example; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The block business letter must adhere to the following requirements:
- Address the communication issue from the scenario.
- Provide bad-news from the company to the recipient.
- Concentrate on the facts of the situation and use either the inductive or deductive approach.
- Assume your recipient has previously requested a review of the situation via email, letter, or personal meeting with management.
- Include the proper introductory elements (sender’s address, date, recipient’s address).
- Provide an appropriate and professional greeting / salutation.
- Single space paragraphs and double space between paragraphs.
- Limit the letter to one-page in length.
If you need any other information kindly let me know.
WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT