Re-Direct Testimony -Based on your cross-examination work, the re-direct testimony
June 11, 2022
Conduct an internet search for a juvenile program in your city or state that provides an alternative to incarceration. Read about the program and then present to your colleagues your reasons how or why the program might reduce recidivism, more effectively than incarcerating juvenile offenders.
Ensure you provide a link to your selected program, so your classmates can read about it.
You may search for a program of your choice, or use the following:
- Teen addiction treatment
- Juvenile mental health treatment
- Juvenile pretrial diversion program
- Teen restitution program
- Juvenile community service
- Big Brothers or Big Sisters programs
- Juvenile community assessment centers
- Juvenile boot camps
- Teen cognitive behavior therapy
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”