- Create one progressive disciplinary policy for one disciplinary problem. The policy must focus on correcting the problem in two ways:
- By impressing on the employee the seriousness of repeated rule infractions.
- By providing the employee with opportunities to correct his or her behavior, before applying the ultimate penalty of discharge.
- For example: tardiness, unauthorized absence, sleeping on duty, gambling during working hours, discourteous conduct, failure to observe safety rules, or failure to report an accident.
- Provide the rationale for your policy
http://Get Plagiarism-Free and Quality Papers Without Overpaying at Homeworkmavens.com
The post Employee Discipline first appeared on Homeworkmaven.com.WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT