Essay Question : How did historical development define human rights? What is the impact on relevant conventions, organizations, and institutions, their strengths and their weaknesses?
based on opinions :
what do you think of the united nations organization?
How the United Nations Organization or the Security Council can improve to help and prevent injustices and how does this compare to the historical events that have already happened to those of today?
How did historical events make a change today?
What are the weaknesses and strengths of the United Nations organization or other non-profit organizations and how can they achieve an effective change to avoid what happened in historical events related to mass atrocities, terrorist attacks, communism, women’s rights ?
*No quota for quotes
* 3 sources
1. The History of Human Rights from the ancient times to the globalization era – Micheline R Ishay 2004
2. International Human rights -Alston & Goodman 2013
3. any other needed source
- Write a letter to a mayor/governor.
- What qualities or traits do you ascribe to effective leaders?
- How did historical development define human rights? What is the impact on relevant conventions, organizations, and institutions, their strengths and their weaknesses?
- What mistakes has Alex already made in developing a team-based organization?
- Coaching for Performance: Coaching Reflection and Action Plan
- Describe what is changing and why.
- Boundaries and Dual Relationships
- – African American Christian Woman Standpoint
- Select two or more family practice models and describe how you would use them with this case and his/her family and why (2 pages).
- In at least 300 of your own words, define the terms Nonpain Imagery, Pain Redefinition, Counter-irritation, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, and Acupuncture. Next, explain how each plays a role in managing and controlling clinical pain. Why is this important for you to know in your prospective career field?