Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Research has identified 2 primary emotions related to stress: anger and fear.
Choose a detailed study of either anger or fear as the focus for your paper.
Be sure to include the following in your paper:
- Provide a description of the emotion that you have chosen (anger or fear), including the following:
- How it originates
- The body’s physiological response to the emotion
- Behavioral ways in which the emotion is expressed
- How the emotion relates to the stress response
- Discuss the ways in which people tend to cope with the emotion.
- Describe both unhealthy and healthy methods for coping with the emotion.
Include at least 2 peer-reviewed journal articles in your paper. Use in-text citations and a reference list according to APA style guidelines.