Individual Learning Project Instructions
This project will allow you the opportunity to explore a company’s annual report and become familiar with the items it contains. Choose a company from Standard & Poor’s Net Advantage whose company’s name begins with the same letter as your last name. Locate the most recent annual report, either from the Liberty University library’s access to Standard & Poor’s website, the EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/), or the company’s website. Once located, open Individual Learning Project Questions document and add your answers underneath each question. Do not delete the questions. Questions 1–49 must be answered with Microsoft Word. Your answers for these do not need to be in complete sentences. Questions 50–52 must be answered in Microsoft Excel and your answers must include formulas. Questions 53–55 must be answered with complete sentences and justification within the Word document. Both documents (Word and Excel) must be uploaded into the Assignment link.
To access the Liberty University Library online resources from off campus:
· From the Blackboard log-in page, right-hand side “Quicklinks” pull-down menu — choose “Library.”
· Click log-in button. Off-site access cannot be gained unless the user successfully completes the log-in.
· This must take you to the “Library Research Portal”; if not, click on “Portal.”
· Click on the “databases” tab.
· Click on the “Databases by Letter,” and select the letter “S.”
· Scroll down until you see “Standard & Poor’s NetAdvantage.”
· Click on the link and then you may begin your search.