Organizational culture begins with the purpose or a reason why the organization exists. This purpose lives or dies everyday through the diverse workforce. The culture created by the organization’s management also determines how the customers and employees view the company; however, if employees believe the organization doesn’t deliver on their promises to customers or to the brand, they quickly become demotivated and disengaged.
As an experienced business leader and recognized expert in the art of creating diverse cultures that motivate and include every individual within the environments in which the organization exists, you decide to submit a written journal article to Business Leaders Weekly about the benefits of creating a diverse and inclusive culture that increases motivation.
You must include all of the following in your 1–2-page magazine article.
- An explanation of the impact that leaders play in an organization’s culture.
- How the leadership and culture impact employee motivation.
- The motivational theory that you would recommend using to motivate diverse employees.
- Describe 2 intrinsic and 2 extrinsic motivators that you think are most critical to employee satisfaction, motivation, and engagement.
- The benefits of providing an inclusive performance management review on motivation.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Get Plagiarism-Free and Quality Papers Without Overpaying at Homeworkmavens.com
<p>The post Organizational culture first appeared on Homeworkmaven.com.</p>WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT