Public & media relations in sport
Must develop a Media Project Brief for a team, league, or athlete of their choice. The Brief is to cover the main creative aspects of the project.
- The Project Brief shall have the following Table of Contents:
- Idea overview – What inspired the project and what is it about.
- Format – How would it be created? (Podcast, Shows, Series, Movie or Documentary)
- Home – What platform would host the show.
- Target – To whom is this project aimed to.
- Hook and Highlights – What makes it different from similar/competitor projects?
- Participants – Who will be part of the project? (Hosts, protagonists, guests).
- Production – Define the Production needs (studio, outdoors, locations, etc).
- PR – How would you promote it (tactics and channels).
- Wordcount: Between 1600
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.