Qualitative vs. Quantitative Research
Look and examine the various methodological approaches described for different study designs.
- Do you see more qualitative or quantitative approaches used?
- Why do you think some psychologists are more comfortable with conducting studies using quantitative data instead of qualitative data?
- What would be an advantage to using qualitative data along with quantitative data?
- find two peer-reviewed articles (one that has used a quantitative approach and one that has used a qualitative approach.) Summarize these two articles.
- What methods of data collection were used in these articles?
- What makes these methods quantitative or qualitative in nature
i have attached one response from one student- this is a discussion so just answer questions and respond to the student i attached