Research the Health-illness continuum and its relevance to patient care
March 31, 2021
Choose one of the following topics and write a 1,400-1600 word paper summarizing the current professional literature on the topic. Many of these topics are broad and you may choose to focus your research on a more specific area of the topic, such as children showing resiliency when dealing with divorce. With instructor approval, you may select a topic that is not on the list below.
- Resiliency in children
- Gender differences in infancy and childhood
- Effects of day care
- Attachment styles
- Causes and effects of child abuse and neglect
- Effects of divorce on children
- Prenatal influences
- Prematurity, medical interventions, and long-term outcomes
- Pros and cons of grade retention
- Language development
- Media influences on children
- Influences on school readiness
- Bullying causes, preventions, and interventions
- Development of creativity
- Sex differences in mental abilities
- Effects of parental death on children
- Emerging adulthood
- Gender differences concerning aging
- Midlife crisis
- Adapting to life changes during adulthood
- Developmental issues related to nontraditional families
- Caring for aging parents
- Victimization of the elderly
- Death with dignity
- Right to die
Required-at least four references from professional peer-reviewed journals.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Resiliency in children appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”