Assignment details: You are asked to write a one page (400-700 word) popular science article intended to inform the general audience of the significant advances and outcomes of the data published in the research articles you selected. You will need to understand and
interpret the research article so that you can clearly communicate its contents and impact to a nonscientific audience. This is an important skill and one that scientists should do more often.
- Compare and contrast Jakes and Amys responses to Heinzs moral dilemma.
- What are the relationships between the concept of the Smart City, and the financialization of the city? How are these two concepts related to processes of gentrification, condoization,
- Describe the merit argument. Give some issues with the merit argument, and discuss whether you think it succeeds as an argument against preferential hiring. Give philosophically adequate arguments. Give an accurate analysis of the arguments presented and to give well-constructed arguments. Lastly, give an accurate account of the theories and terms presented in the reading.
- What are the Pattern Separation in the Human Hippocampal CA3 and Dentate Gyrus
- Write a Critical essay on The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Daz.
- Describe and analyze the effectiveness and sufficiency of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization as it relates to homelad security and international cooperation
- . What were the major challenges facing the newly emerging nations in the postwar period? How did different nations respond to those challenges?*
- What is the Relationship between science, tech and state.
- Explain how you are Improving Mental Health by Changing Lifestyles.
- Discuss the invention and definition of the term theatricality and talk about it in a videoclip of your choosing.