1) What language topic you want to explore;
* I am asking that you engage in deep thinking and that you let your writing lead you to new discoveries. Think of your post as something like a diary or journal. Write in first person, conversationally and informally.*
Briefly summarize the reading, video, article, clips (or whatever else you did and learned from).
Describe what you learn, what new questions you have about your topic, connections you are making between the topic and your life (or others lives), connections between your topic and what we learn in class such as( language properties and features such as grammar, phonology, phonetics, syntax, morphology, animal language, etc.), connections between your topic and others topics.
- What solutions make the most sense to deal with this problem if you think that it is a problem?
- Analyze the factors that from 1754 to 1776, led to the adoption of the Declaration of Independence
- What language topic you want to explore;
- Explain why a high school diploma is important to your future.
- Identify necessary terms and concepts of intergovernmental relations as they relate to the pursuit of sustainability at the City level utilizing the case study of the City of Chelsea, Massachusetts.
- In what ways is Big Brother a dominant figure in this dystopian society, and how does he / it (the state, or the government, or the Partywrite an analytical essay about 1984 George Orwell
- What actions did early Americans take that made the world a better place?
- What factors encouraged your decision to apply to Barnard College, and why do you think the college would be a good match for you?
- . Discuss partisan identification.
- Explain what is Visual Communication.