This is a political science paper. It needs to be written in the form of being against gerrymandering. It needs a running head, page one is not numbered and it also needs an abstract page. Also, the essay needs to be 5 pages including the abstract page and not including the title page or reference page. Below is the article to be written about. I will upload pages from my text book as well
: Read the following article about the Supreme Courts recent (and controversial) 5-4 decision that they are unable (and unwilling) to challenge the gerrymandered districts that many states have created for the House of Representatives: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/what-the-supreme-courts-gerrymandering-decision-means-for-2020 Given that and the John Oliver video that you saw for this class, what do you think should be done going forward? Is gerrymandering a big problem in your opinion? What solutions make the most sense to deal with this problem if you think that it is a problem?
- What solutions make the most sense to deal with this problem if you think that it is a problem?
- Analyze the factors that from 1754 to 1776, led to the adoption of the Declaration of Independence
- What language topic you want to explore;
- Explain why a high school diploma is important to your future.
- Identify necessary terms and concepts of intergovernmental relations as they relate to the pursuit of sustainability at the City level utilizing the case study of the City of Chelsea, Massachusetts.
- In what ways is Big Brother a dominant figure in this dystopian society, and how does he / it (the state, or the government, or the Partywrite an analytical essay about 1984 George Orwell
- What actions did early Americans take that made the world a better place?
- What factors encouraged your decision to apply to Barnard College, and why do you think the college would be a good match for you?
- . Discuss partisan identification.
- Explain what is Visual Communication.