For this assignment, you will explain how the constitutional structure shapes American politics. Write a 750–1000-word essay on the relative power of the president, Congress, and the federal judiciary in which you complete the following:
- Of the president, Congress, and the Supreme Court, rank which you think has the most power, which has the second most, and which has the least. Support your position with specific examples.
- If you think that two or all three have equal amounts of power, explain why.
- Discuss limitations on the power of each branch of government.
Draw extensively on information from all relevant chapters of textbook and relevant presentations. Use well-constructed paragraphs and sentences.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Length: 750–1000 words.
- Resources: Use at least two scholarly sources from the Capella library or Internet.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.